FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Thank you for visiting the Toad Hall Hotel Frequently Asked Questions section. We always advise that you drop by and browse the questions as we update them on a regular basis. We hope that you find the answer to your questions here.
If your question is not listed, please feel free to use the "Ask Mr. Toad" form below. We will be happy to review your question and get back to you within twenty four hours.
How do I contact Toad Hall Hotel?
The following is our contact information:
– Email: email@example.com
– Phone Toll Free: 1-800-796-0471 Phone Local: 506-8534-3605
– In Person.
– Or you may reach us through any of the various contact forms on our website.
How do I get to Toad Hall Arenal Hotel?
It is very easy to get to the hotel.
- BUS ROUTE:There’s a bus stop right in front of Toad Hall Hotel! Just hop on any of the buses going to La Fortuna, from there, take a bus to Nuevo Arenal. It is approximately a 25 minute ride from La Fortuna to the Hotel.
- DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS:Once you get to La Fortuna, simply drive up the main toad towards Arenal and the hotel is located directly on the main road on it’s way towards Nuevo Arenal. There are many road signs along the way. You will see the hotel approximately 20 minutes from La Fortuna on the left side of the road. There is a large smiling sculpture of a dancing toad in top hat at the very entrance. They can’t miss it!
- GPS: If you want to use a GPS, simply add these coordinates:Town: La Union 9 km SW from Nuevo Arenal on the road from La Fortuna, Guanacaste Costa Rica
May I reserve a room at the Toad Hall Hotel myself online?
Just 4 Easy Steps! It’s a Safe and Quick to book your stay at Toad Hall Hotel!
- Select Dates.
- Select Room.
- Input Your Information.
How do I reserve a room at the Toad Hall Hotel online?
It’s so easy to reserve a room at the Toad Hall Hotel!
- Simply click on the Reservation button above or click here.
- Type in the check in and check out dates as well as the amount of Adults and Children and ‘Check Availability’
- Choose your room, select the beds and select ‘Book Now’
- Input your details with Valid Information and select ‘Book Now and Pay Deposit’
- Reserve your room(s) through the secure e-wallet, Paypal, accepts, VISA, American Express, and Discover cards.
- Please feel free to Contact Us if you need any assistance.
May I reserve multiple rooms or villas at once?
YES! If you would like to select more than one room or suite, simply select ‘MULTI ROOM BOOKING’ from the RESERVATION pull down menu at top and follow the easy instructions to reserve your rooms.
Please feel free to contact us for assistance.
Do you host Events at Toad Hall Arenal Hotel?
YES! We do have a Special Events Planning available for those who are interested in having their event at the Toad Hall Hotel. There’s no better place to have your Special Event!
Contact the Special Events Planner Today!
What type of events do you host at Toad Hall Arenal Hotel?
We host a variety of events at the Toad Hall Hotel. Here are a few types of events:
– Weddings: Weddings, Reception and Honeymoon
– Business: Team building, office parties, awards ceremonies, conferences / meetings, courses / seminars / training, presentation / press conference and exhibitions.
– Parties: Birthdays, bachelor parties, engagement parties, baby shower, wedding anniversary, music concerts, arts festivals, art expositions.
What is the check in / check out time?
– Check in Time: 3:00 pm
– Check out time: Before 12:00 pm
Is there internet access and air conditioner at Toad Hall Hotel?
YES to both! The rooms are air-conditioned and there is a free WiFi service available for all hotel guests.
Is Toad Hall a hotel with a view to the Arenal Lake?
YES! Toad Hall Arenal Hotel has a lovely panoramic view to the jungle, Arenal Lake and mountains. It’s truly breathtaking!
What type of fun activities are available in Arenal and La Fortuna?
There are several activities to choose from conveniently located near the Toad Hall Arenal Hotel:
- – Bird watching
- – Canoeing
- – Fishing
- – Hiking
- – Horse back riding
- – Dipping into hot springs
- – Zip lining
- – Catching the sky tram
- – Canopy
- – White water rafting
- – Wind surfing
Our friendly staff will be happy to recommend some great activities that are right for you.
Check them out by viewing our Arenal Activities page!
What payment methods do you accept?
- You may pay using your Paypal account or credit card (through PayPal) to make your reservation. Please feel free to contact us if you require assistance.
- The hotel only accepts payments made at the hotel in cash (US dollars or colones), Visa or MasterCard.
How do you define Babies, Children and Adults?
- Individuals 0-5 years of Age are Babies and Free of Charge.
- Individuals 6-11 years of Age are Children
- Individuals 12 years of Age or older are Adults
- Only individuals of 18 years of Age or older are eligible to purchase any type of alcoholic beverage.
What are your hotel policies and conditions?
Toad Hall Hotel Policies, Terms and Conditions
– No curfew.
– Pet friendly.
– Child friendly.
- Payment upon arrival by cash (colones or US dollars), Visa or MasterCard.
- Deposits do not include taxes.
- Taxes to be paid at the hotel: 13% Tax Plus 10% Occupancy Tax.
- Breakfast not included.
Terms & Conditions:
- Check In time is at 2:00 pm. If, for any reason, your trip arrival time is delayed for more than two hours, please contact the reception or email us immediately with your new arrival time in order to hold your reservation. Otherwise, the hotel will may deem you as a no show and grant your suite to another customer.
- Check Out time is at 12:00 pm. If you wish to extend your stay, you must first check the reception for suite availability and pay the corresponding rates. If you are not on the hotel premises at check out time, we reserve the right to move your luggage to our hotel storage until you return.
- As you are in the country of Costa Rica, you must abide by it’s established laws. It is FORBIDDEN TO SMOKE in any area of the hotel according to the Costa Rica Law 9028. If you infringe this law you will be expelled from the hotel immediately and waive any rights to a refund.
- You may use the hotel towels at the Toad Hall Hotel swimming pool.
However, it is forbidden to remove any hotel towels from the premises.
- We appreciate your cooperation in respecting other hotel guests. For this reason, loud electric devices are unwelcome on the hotel premises.
- You will be held liable for any damages made as a result of the inappropriately use of the hotel furniture, appliances, bedding, decoration or any other hotel belongings. Any damage or replacement fees must be paid upon checkout time at the latest.
- We are a pet friendly hotel. Your pet is welcome as long as you abide by the following rules:At all times, your pet(s) must be accompanied by a responsible person.
- You must keep your pet on a leash in common areas in order to avoid potential problems with other guests or their mascots.
- The pet owner or person responsible must ensure that the mascot not leave pet waste within the hotel common area premises. Should this occur, the owner or a responsible guardian is responsible for picking up the pet waste, placing it into a bag and discarding it in a trash bin.
- The pet owner will be held liable for any damage made by the pet at market price and by check out time. Should the guest have made a pet security deposit, the damage fees will first be deducted from this amount.
- For security reasons, the stay at the Toad Hall Hotel is exclusively reserved for the individuals that are registered in the reception and have paid for their stay in full. Any individual found residing in the hotel, not on our hotel guest list will be escorted off the premises. Any visitor or temporary accompanying party of our guests must be reported to reception prior to their arrival. This is to insure the security of our guests, our guest belongings as well as the hotel staff and installations.
- In order to avoid potential accidents, the use of glassware at the pool is prohibited.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult in order to access the hotel pool . All hotel guests may enjoy the pool at their own risk.
- It is prohibited to remove any furniture or bedding from the suites. If, for any reasons, a guest wish to do so, they must have received prior approval from the reception.
- The hotel is not held responsible and will not be held liable for any type of reimbursement should you wish to end your stay before the time stipulated on your original reservation.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
- Any cancellation made 24 hours or more will not be penalized.
- All reservations must have a corresponding deposit to be held. Otherwise, the suite will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- We have a no deposit refund policy.
Promotional, Offer & Specials Rules:
- We run member contests, specials and discounts in order to show how much we appreciate our customers. Please take the time to read all terms and conditions associated with each promotion, special or offer aired.
- The Toad Hall Hotel was purchased on February 17, 2016. Any prior promotion, room rate, special, contest, free prize or any discount associated to the previous owners is void since the date of purchase.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue this special at any time without prior notice.
- Any disputes relating to eligibility will be determined solely by Toad Hall Hotel.
What are your Free Stay Gift Prize Rules?
Free Stay Gift Prize Rules
• The following are not eligible to participate in the contest: employees of the hotel, affiliates, or any agency working with the company, and their immediate families.
• The prize will only be awarded to the name submitted. The individual must provide a valid up to date photo ID to confirm their identity.
• The prize does not include airfare or any type of transportation. Should the prize winner need a shuttle transportation, this may be purchased separately by reserving this ahead of time.
• A reservation is required ahead of time. The hotel will do its best to reserve the free stay when the winner can make the trip. However, the Toad Hall Hotel reserves the right to make the final decision of the reservation date and which accommodation is selected.
• The free stay does not include any additional breakfast, drinks, meals or tours. These may be purchased separately.
• The winner agrees to be interviewed by the Toad Hall Hotel and submit a picture (good resolution) of themselves to be posted on our website prior to receiving the prize. They also agree to send over a minimum of 3 photos of themselves at the hotel.
• Any disputes relating to eligibility will be determined solely by Toad Hall Hotel.
• Toad Hall Hotel reserves the right to modify or discontinue this promotion at any time without prior notice.